The library is here to support you and help you to develop essential information skills for finding, using and evaluating information. Please take some time to study the help and guides that this website provides you with.
Undergraduate and graduate students welcome!
You can access databases and other e-resources via the search and find function here, you can also find some useful guides for your writing processes. Soon, a shared catalogue for all colleges and campuses will make borrowing even easier.
Your own campus and college libraries have library catalogues and various support and facilities that they provide you with. They will also provide you with information on such things as:
- Subject Guides help you find the correct resources you need for your course,
as well as rules and regulations for the libraries:
- borrowning and returning;
- library cards, fines, check-out limits, returning material, recalls, and more;
- options and rules for renewals, information about loan periods;
- how to access the licensed resources of the Library from off campus.
Your campus library can also give you information on how to:
- find a study space;
- reserve a study room;
- obtain materials from other institutions, for UR students, and academic staff.
- print and/or scan;
- use the computers in the libraries
- use the ICT labs;
- make an appointment for library instructions tailored to courses and assignments.